- Can I still place an order online?
Although our shops are currently closed, we anticipate being able to fulfil most enquiries.
If you are interested in purchasing Boodles jewellery or Patek Philippe watches, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you the same day.
Alternatively, please visit the ‘Stores’ page and you can contact the manager of the shop directly by telephone or e-mail.
- Which Boodles services are now available digitally?
Virtual appointments with one of our sales team (via Zoom, which has become an important part of many of our lives!) can be arranged with ease. You will be able to discuss any requirements and see footage of our beautiful jewellery. Please see our homepage for more details.
- Why are your showrooms closed?
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, our shops are currently closed but will be reopened on Monday, 15th June.
- How long do you expect your showrooms to be closed for?
We hope that our shops will be open for business on Monday, 15th June, and we are working on making them as safe as they can possibly be.
- What if my product is currently with you for a repair?
Please email the manager of the Boodles store you ask to carry out your repair to find out more. Details can be found here: Find a Store
- Are all Boodles events cancelled?
Yes, sadly for the time being our events have been put on hold.
- How will you ensure the health and safety of your customers and staff?
- All jewellery is cleaned in our ultrasonic with a solution that is proven to kill the virus.
- Staff members are to wear PPE when packing.
- If the customer opts for our home delivery service, social distancing measures will be in place.
- If you are self isolating and opt for home delivery please let us know.